"EFFECTS OF NEECHA CHANDRA (DEBILITATED MOON) ON THE MITHUNA LAGNA (GEMINI RISING SIGN)"
"THIS RESULT IS APPLICABLE TO CANCER RISING SIGN AND SCORPIO MOON SIGN"
The Moon owns the kataka lagna (Cancer Ascendant) itself. Thus the Moon assumes huge importance and the responsibility for the Kataka lagna (cancer sign). The Moon gets debilitated in the Viruchika rasi, which is a 5th house for the Kataka lagna (cancer sign). If the Moon gets remedy through "Neecha Banga Raja Yoga", then it is somewhat better. Otherwise the Kataka lagna (cancer sign) could suffer the worst disaster in their life.
Let us see the effects of having Neecha Chandra (Debilitated Moon) on the Kataka lagna (cancer sign), especially during the Moon Mahadasa and Moon Antaradasa periods.
1. The Kataka lagna (cancer sign) could lack the personality and courage.
2. The leadership quality would cease to exist with the Kataka lagna (cancer sign).
3. The Kataka lagna (cancer sign) would rely too much on the luck.
4. The Kataka lagna (cancer sign) mind gets focused on good issues and also interested in studies and improving the knowledge. But they may be unable to express themselves in a proper manner or involve deeply on the issues that interests them.
5. The Kataka lagna (cancer sign) would be seen as a person with "weak tendencies and feeble response".
The results are likely to change, if the Chandra (Moon) gets Thithi Sunyam, neecha banga yoga and also many other astrological factors. For more on Kataka Lagna, please visit www.zodiachouse4.blogspot.com